The Senior Marketing Executive will join a very entrepreneurial and fun team, who look for energetic and driven individuals to help grow both the shows and the company. The main focus of this Senior Marketing Executive role is to implement the marketing campaign for the events, including fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, electronic & social media, database filtering and extraction activities, and full production of all communications material.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring excellent industry knowledge of the relevant markets
- Monitoring KPI’s and drafting reports
- Take charge of the data development, all statistical analysis and help dive content and branding.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in marketing, among which 2 in events marketing
- Fluent in both English and French
- “Big picture thinking”, adaptability and resilience
- High competency across all forms of communication – you love speaking on the phone, having face-to-face conversations, but also excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical approach, balanced with creativity
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products.
Salary: £28K + bonus + benefits
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Twickenham
- Salary: circa £28,000
- Consultant: Lils