Working for an association representing the travel industry, you will be delivering a busy portfolio of high-quality conferences, seminars and training events across the UK. The association are supportive and offer excellent benefits to their employees.
Not only will you be managing event operations, but also research the topics, themes and agenda. A great opportunity for someone to manage the full event cycle and develop their career within events. This company will give you plenty of responsibility and ownership of your events, whilst also offering support. A perfect opportunity for someone with 1 year of event management experience ready for a step up!
Looking for someone who uses their own initiative, independent, and can hit the ground running. We want someone who enjoys working in a team, with a good sense of humour, positive and proactive work ethic, and a great communicator.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing all event operations from start to finish
- Researching topics and writing copy for the agenda.
- Speaker management, acquisition.
- Event and delegate administration
- Working closely with the Event Manager, sourcing venues, liaising with key stakeholders
- CRM database administration
- Budget management
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in B2B event management setting or Membership Association.
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree, ideally in Events Management, Business Management or Marketing
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the events and travel industries.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Someone who is a self-motivated, positive, and autonomous worker
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils