We’re looking for a Senior Product Developer to join a highly regarded specialist telecoms events business, part of a large Media company with offices worldwide and a member of the FTSE 250.
The Senior Product Developer will be responsible for producing four events annually, with a focus on Americas, Middle East and EMEA and including working on a flagship global event with 2,500+ delegates. As Senior Product Developer you will work closely with marketing, sales, operations, telesales and the customer services teams to deliver the events from start to finish.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct extensive desk, phone research and face-to-face meetings with industry experts to gain a good understanding of market developments and trends
• Work closely with marketing to execute an effective marketing plan that attracts the right audience
• Develop relationships with C-level stakeholders and secure them as speakers
• Work closely with the Product Director to drive and execute 3 year strategy plans for the events
• Have a strategic view on all aspects of the event including pricing, formatting, floor plan, networking opportunities, event add-ons, dates, locations and audience development
• Chair conferences and deliver the opening welcome remarks on behalf of the business
Person - Key Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience in conference production or a similar research role
• Strong academics with a degree 2.1 or equivalent
• Highly organised and ability to work towards deadlines
• Excellent communicator who can manage relationships with senior executives
• Strong project management skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work towards deadlines
Travel to international events is required as part of this role. Great opportunity in a respected and content heavy conference business. Excellent profit share reward scheme incentive on offer.
- Location: London
- Salary: £31k + profit share (£10-14k) + benefits
- Consultant: Faye Hampton