Key provider of high quality market intelligence to the structured products market is seeking a Conference Producer to join their established business. Part of one of the largest media groups in Europe and a FTSE 250 member and with clients ranging from blue chip companies to the smallest distributors, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer or candidates with relevant experience in a related field.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to create and manage conference content, with the autonomy to transform the events to be part of the industry and provide valuable market intelligence to the industry stakeholders.
- Through market research the Conference Producer will generate topics and themes for event programmes
- Work with the marketing team to identify appropriate marketing channels
- Research, source and secure C-level speakers for events as well as relevant topics for panels or presentations.
- Research competitive events and identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Brief the operations team on the scale and scope of the events and work closely with the team to ensure a seamless execution
- Attend events on site, often involving travel to worldwide destinations
- Strong communication skills and able to converse with high level executives
- Good understanding of financial markets, strong ability to synthesise complex information.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- University degree with a specialisation in finance is desirable
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
We are keen to hear from experienced conference producers looking to step up or candidates with at least 12-18 months commercial sector experience in a relevant role interested in building a career in event research and content development.
Please note this role involves lots of international travel to events.
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye Hampton