You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to execute several marketing campaigns for variety of commercially-driven conferences. You will be forward-thinking, with a creative approach. Looking for someone who is experienced in campaign-led marketing and ensuring marketing channels are utilised to their full potential.
Vibrant, dynamic company with international opportunities – including business trips to New York!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate internally and externally with key stakeholders including colleagues, conference speakers, conference sponsors, media partners, and suppliers.
- Building and executing marketing campaigns to acquire delegates through a combination of integrated, digital and traditional techniques
- Planning and executing email campaigns
- Acquire and build relationships with relevant media partners
- Assist in the content marketing strategy, working with industry thought leaders to deliver articles, whitepapers and interviews.
- Assist in website development and maintenance. Ensuring each event website is optimised for SEO and its target audience and kept up to date.
- Creation of marketing materials and literature. Ensuring existing marketing materials such as the event brochures are kept up to date
- Minimum of 1-year commercial B2B marketing experience – ideally within conferences and events
- Able to prioritise a busy workload and work under pressure- working with speed whilst also having a great eye for detail.
- Analytical and creative
- Degree educated in a relevant field
- Experienced in website management, email campaign and social media marketing
Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire
£22,000 – 30,000 DOE
+ up to 25% bonuses
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Stanstead Abbotts
- Salary: £22-30,000 DOE plus up to 25% bonus
- Consultant: Lils