Conference Producer - Brand Director
Joining the Future Brands team with the remit to discover, develop and nurture new conference ideas – with the ultimate goal to build the next £1m brands. This could be across a range of sectors - in the past year we've covered blockchain, automation, data analytics across insurance, food & beverage, pharma, oil & gas, chemical processing and more.
We are now looking for a highly successful Senior Conference Producer with a minimum of 2 years of proven commercial results in both launch and growth of repeat events to help us develop out this area. You will need to have strong entrepreneurial spirit; be tenacious, ambitious and highly motivated; with demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. You will have interest to get involved in developing out ideas in a range of industry sectors, have a willingness to get stuck in, build relationships and to learn.
This role involves the production of 2-3 events each year but has a strong emphasis on validation, the development of new conference ideas, as well as managing other producers to bring your ideas to life. We will give you some repeat events and some guidance to help get you started, but there is scope to take the lead on the direction of your area. This is a role with full P&L responsibility, with the opportunity to scale up the portfolio as quickly as the commercial results demonstrate market potential.
If you have ambitions to run your own conference business – this could be the role for you!
- Experience of strategy development or validation is desirable, but not essential. We will provide a 6-month training program into the role to embed core principles of Production, Topic Generation, Validation, Product Growth Strategy, Project Leadership, Portfolio Management, People Management.
- What we can offer:
- One of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK and our culture is truly phenomenal.
- Our training and career progression opportunities would be hard to beat elsewhere.
- Our culture consistently remains at the heart of what we do.
- Employee wellbeing is important to us, for example:
- We offer an annual personal learning budget
- We offer subsidised yoga in the office, have a running club that regularly enters into team events and a cycle to work scheme
- We provide free fresh fruit each week
- We all get on well and find lots of ways to socialise through:
- Monthly social club events
- Monthly awards night and drinks
- Legendary twice yearly company parties
- Team dinners and activities to celebrate success projects
If this opportunity sounds like one you simply can't miss, please contact Faye at Albany today!
- Location: London
- Salary: £40-45k+ profitshare and benefits
- Consultant: Federica Saba