We are currently recruiting for two Senior Event Executives to deliver a series of conferences and training courses for a commercially driven events company specialising in public sector focused training courses, conferences and exhibitions.
Our client delivers innovative, thought-provoking and insightful events, all of which, to date, are specifically for the Public Sector. You will be part of a team who create a platform where leading industry experts, high-profile speakers and public sector employees can network, form partnerships and work towards a common goal.
The Senior Event Executive will deal with all logistical aspects including venue liaison, event documentation production, exhibitor & sponsor management (when applicable), budget management, A/V production, catering, and all on site health and safety arrangements.
- Venue and Supplier Management
- Event Documentation Production
- Budget and Financial Management
- Database, Delegate & Event Website Management
- Onsite Staff Management
- Post-Event Coordination
- Managerial responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in commercial conferences or training courses
- Excellent verbal and written English - native/business proficiency
- A creative thinker, able to keep calm in a busy environment.
- Event Management degree preferred
- Able to work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- An effective communicator, flexible, with a "hands on" approach
- Enthusiastic, confident and highly motivated
- £28,000 salary
- Stimulating and challenging place to work
- Great hours of work
- Inviting work environment and impressive central office
- Opportunity to join an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable company
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £28,000 DOE
- Consultant: Lils