The Digital Marketing Executive will join an entrepreneurial and lively team, who look for energetic and driven individuals to help grow the company. The main focus of the Digital Marketing Executive role is to be responsible for delivering PPC campaigns across the entire region’s events, setting up email & website templates, ensuring all websites are up to date with the correct information and checking emails before they are sent.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the execution of digital & social strategy and online best practice under the supervision of Digital Marketing Manager
- Expertise of online marketing tools to support show teams in day-to-day activities
- Performance reporting for all digital & social marketing activities & KPIs to show teams & management, to advise optimisation of digital campaigns
- Delivering PPC campaigns, in coordination with event teams and DMM to achieve key objectives
- Ensuring best practice and quality in emails & website layout, content, targeting, etc; coordination of feedback to event teams
- You will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing; events exposure is preferable, but not essential
- Copywriting experience or an English language/Marketing degree preferable
- Must have excellent attention to detail, including good proofing skills
- Must be highly digitally focused
- High standards of communication
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products.
Salary: £28K + bonus + benefits
Consultant: Amely Simpson
Send applications to: Amelys@albany-appointments.co.uk
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we sucessfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Twickenham
- Salary: £28,000 + bonus + benefits
- Consultant: Amely