The Marketing and Intelligence Manager will join an entrepreneurial and lively team, who look for energetic and driven individuals to help grow the company. The main focus of this Marketing and Intelligence Manager role is to be responsible for collating and benchmarking KPIs across all events in the region to identify trends and inform the teams to streamline their campaigns.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- · You will ensure the ongoing effective use of marketing schedules for all event teams, including implementation of marketing plans
- · Deliver intelligence & insight to event teams to inform their marketing campaign & strategy, including budget spend, supporting development of plan & strategy
- · Analysis & reporting/benchmarking of KPIs, according to region & group templates, identify trends, & recommend actions for current & next editions
- · Ensure optimal & efficient implementation of the marketing intelligence systems solutions and flows in order to measure, track and obtain the predefined goals and objectives
- · Ensure timely delivery of, and give recommendations to improve, all marketing actions agreed on between management teams
- · Evaluate current marketing intelligence procedures and flows and makes suggestions to improve them in efficiency
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, including events marketing experience
- Must have a degree, 2:1 or above in relevant field such as business or marketing
- You will be adaptable & resilient, with excellent coaching abilities and communication skills
- You will have a natural authority and have experience in leading people with an excellent capacity to interact with all levels
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
Salary: £40K + bonus + benefits
Consultant: Amely Simpson
Send applications to: Amelys@albany-appointments.co.uk
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we sucessfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Twickenham
- Salary: £40,000 + bonus + benefits
- Consultant: Amely