Are you a recent graduate with some proven commercial sector work experience? Ever thought of working in events? Are you driven by commercial goals and motivated by money? Do you want to work in a challenging, fast paced business environment where no two days are the same? If this sounds like you, then read on!
We want to hear from bright graduates (2.1 min) who want to utilise their research skills in a commercial business environment. You'll be researching ideas for conference agendas, using desk-based research and telephone research to drive content for your conferences.
You'll source and invite leading experts to speak at your events, building key relationships and industry knowledge. Once you have secured speakers you will plan and write your conference programme, requiring excellent writing skills and throughout this whole process you will project manage your event, working closely with internal sales, marketing and event operation teams to ensure the success of your event.
Conference Researchers get to travel to their events so you must be willing to travel globally. Languages aren't necessary but will be a bonus!
- Must have an excellent academic track record, including a degree 2.1 & above and strong A Level grades
- Will be highly motivated, able to work to deadlines and KPIs in a fast paced and often pressurised environment
- Will process excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Must be able to work independently and communicate with senior level executives
Conferences can cover a range of sectors: We currently have openings in Education, public sector, tech, finance, commodities, energy, utilities and manufacturing to name a few!
If you're a recent graduate looking for a challenging and varied career with real growth prospects get in touch with Albany today!
- Location: London
- Salary: £24-26k + bonus + benefits
- Consultant: Faye Hampton