The business operates in more than 20 countries and their knowledge attracts the right people and skills to create memorable experiences and bring thousands of like-minded people together to make human connections which allow businesses to grow.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Senior Operations Executive will possess a good knowledge of exhibition operations and develop great working relationships with contractors, suppliers, and venues. The ideal candidate will support several events and the budget within a varied portfolio, and be confident liaising with clients and stakeholders!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the technical delivery & support of several events throughout the year
- Liaison with contractors, suppliers, and exhibitors for floor plans and signage etc
- Operational budget management for allocated events
- Health and Safety Management – writing risk and fire assessments for shows
- Post event reporting and analysis
- Demonstrable experience as an Operations Executive within large scale exhibitions
- Proven budget planning, control and management skills
- Customer focused at all times – for internal show teams, as well as external clients and contractors
- Confident team player with a creative and innovative approach
- Highly organized, self-motivated and energetic individual with confident negotiation and strong decision-making skills.
- Hold a current IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- 25 days paid holiday per annum – increasing to 27 after 2 years
- Discounted gym
- Given 4 days a year to volunteer with an approved scheme
- Generous pension
- Childcare Vouchers
Location: Central London
Salary: £28- 30,000 DOE
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lilsc