Independent conference company, specialising in the European Energy sector seeks a B2B Events Coordinator to join the growing team and deliver high-quality, technical conferences across Europe.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Events Coordinator to take on more responsibility as you will be responsible for all the event logistics!
As an Events Coordinator, you will be given responsibility for all the event logistics, working closely with the Head of Operations. Joining a close knit and dynamic team of self-starters and high achievers you will be keen to learn and have loads of energy and enthusiasm.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- The Event Coordinator will take full responsibility for delivering 12 annual events: researching and sourcing all suppliers, liaising with key stakeholders and negotiating contracts.
- Coordinating all requirements of in-house team, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors
- On-site event delivery – coordinating all onsite activity, ensuring an efficient and highly customer-focused event
- Event P&L management and budget control.
- Proven B2B Event experience, preferably gained in a B2B commercial/international conference business
- Strong influencing, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills, and a strong customer service focus
- 2.1 degree, ideally in Events Management
- Able to travel internationally every month
- A team player!
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
This role would suit a self-motivated and driven Events Executive, ready to step up. Working for a fast-growing company, this role presents an opportunity to learn daily and progress your events experience and skills, working closely across the event teams.
- Location: London
- Salary: £25-30,000 DOE
- Consultant: Lils