An opportunity has arisen for a Thematic Manager to lead a portfolio of medical disciplines to head content and project management. Reporting to the Director of Learning, it’s a great strategic role for a relationship/partnership manager to lead organisational change and strategic direction and work intensively with senior executives.
You’ll create compelling educational content and liaise with stakeholders to produce impactful events and conferences for doctors and health professionals throughout the year. Join this friendly and professional team environment that invest in you and develop your career.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Providing leadership in the development and growth of the thematic area and establish key content in medical specialities
- Develop effective relationships with senior stakeholders to help deliver commercially viable programmes and events
- Establish, monitor and manage event budgets
- Act as a change agent for development, review and delivery of new learning activities within a nominated thematic area
- Establish high quality thematic standards and services in agreement with Head of Events
- Review performance and product reports in coordination with the Head of Events
- Relevant degree level qualification and/or have equivalent experience within a healthcare practice
- A proven track record of successful relationship management and building stakeholder relationships
- Evidence of effective leadership and coaching skills to manage a team within a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience of budget development and management
- An ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- Demonstrate competencies of leadership, influence, creativity, innovation, and communication
- 22 days paid holiday on joining + Xmas as office is closed!
- Sickness benefits range from 1 month to 6 months full pay
- Subsidised restaurant
Location: Central London
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £33,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils