A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and hard-working Digital Marketing Manager to join an expanding exhibitions marketing team.
You’ll be working in a fast moving, challenging, target driven and sales driven environment. As the Marketing Manager, your main purpose is to create and implement digital campaigns to increase brand awareness, drive visitor registrations/exhibitor & delegate enquiries in to the business across all digital channels.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement SEM campaigns including paid programmes, social media campaigns and implement SEO projects.
- Work closely with event Marketing Managers to plan and budget all digital marketing per event.
- Grow the show brand’s online presence via digital activity in paid and free channels.
- Oversee digital analytics/ campaign tracking to monitor benchmarks, track success and refine campaigns for website, mobile, social media and content.
- Create and execute SEO tactics to ensure first-page rankings for top keywords, incorporate SEO best practices into the website architecture and content, and deliver SEO audit to recommend plan to improve ranking.
- Day-to-day management of all digital programmes and campaigns
- To maintain a digital calendar of activity and content, ensuring total integration with other marketing activities
- Create performance reports for the Marketing Managers, measures of success in earned, owned and paid digital media. Reporting on key KPI’s across shows/events.
- Set up A/B testing to improve conversion rates across shows.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to increase conversion from platform and community.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing, or a digital related field
- Significant experience in digital marketing and communications, growing a brand’s presence
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics and related tracking technologies
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube and Instagram, with a strong sense of different community behaviours and
- Experience using social media to drive ROI and business goals
- Experience of digital media buying and remarketing tactics
- A solid understanding of how to analyse campaign effectiveness, recreate successful campaigns, optimise sub-optimal campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Adept at quickly learning a broad array of technologies and applying that knowledge to real world business problems
- At least five years’ experience, with a proven success in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- B2B and B2C experience and ability to adapt quickly to different business verticals
- Experience in: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ), Traffic and sales/conversions as well as tracking ROI
- Location: London
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Amely Simpson