Head of Conference Production - FTC 14 Months
Key events content position within a global organisation and professional body that promotes the land, real estate and construction industry. Working as Head of Conference Production you will have responsibility for the portfolio of conferences, leading a team of conferences producers to deliver the programme of commercial conferences in the UK and other world regions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and manage a high performing team of conference producers to successfully deliver the conference business plan
- Research and generate topics, developing conference programme content
- Provide marketing insight to drive commercial success of conferences, working closely with marketing team
- Oversee all conference budgets and create and deliver conference budgets of your own portfolio of events
- Collaborate with regional Heads of Conference Logistics and Head of Seminars, Marketing and Sponsorship teams to ensure the successful delivery of products
- Extensive commercial Conference Production experience preferably gained in a B2B commercial conference company.
- Experience of leading and managing a team of conference producers
- Knowledge and experience within land, property, construction sectors desirable
- Ability to influence audiences and stakeholders and build relationships
- Location: London
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye Hampton