Salary up to £29,000, based in a beautiful venue in the City of London.
Opportunity to join a world-leading professional membership organization. They offer a comprehensive curriculum of conferences, dinners, roadshows, and workshops to those in the accountancy and finance profession.
There is huge potential to grow and develop as a key player in a worldwide establishment. This fast-paced role in a busy events department is perfect for a dynamic, “go-getter” Event Coordinator or Event Executive who wants to their stamp on an events business.
Your Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organising a busy portfolio of events. These include: roadshows, conferences, seminars, breakfasts, and networking dinners.
- Logistical delivery: venue sourcing, speaker liaison, onsite delivery, pre-event planning, event administration, coordinating delegate booking process
- Working closely with marketing teams, identifying cross promotional opportunities.
- Working with internal stakeholders and clients to plan the events as well as research potential speakers and topics.
- Minimum 18 months experience in commercial/B2B events/membership organisation (for up to 250 delegates)
- Strong planning/project management skills
- Skilled relationship manager. Meticulous. Proactive.
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Degree educated to a 2:1 or above
- Being part of a friendly and encouraging team
- Career development and extensive training programmes
- Working in a beautiful, prestigious venue in the City
- Generous pension
- Choice of healthcare benefits
- Exclusive discounts and privileges with retail vouchers
Salary: up to £29,000
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we sucessfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £29,000
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood