Global conference company with over 30 years’ experience is looking for a talented and confident Events Manager. This diverse role requires someone with outstanding organisation skills who is ready to take the next step in their events career and gain international exposure!
Great opportunity to join a market-leading B2B conference company who produce cutting-edge events and content within energy, technology, logistics, media and finance sectors. You will be delivering 12-16 B2B events annually - these include conferences, drinks receptions, sponsorship activities and training courses.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the logistics and delivery of approximately 12-16 B2B event annually.
- All pre-event logistics and planning for the event. Creatively generating ideas and themes to maximise events experience.
- Accurately tracking conference spending against budget
- Inter-departmental liaison - on each event you will be working very closely with an events project team with a member of each of the other teams: Conference Production, Sponsorship, Marketing and Sales.
- Speaker and supplier liaison
- Onsite events delivery
- The event manager is responsible for client experience and creativity to make events a great experience. A lot of the sponsors return to sponsor the events year on year, so it is crucial you manage these relationships well for future business.
- 2-3 years running commercial B2B conferences and events ESSENTIAL.
- MUST be educated to a 2:1 degree level in an academic/research based subject
- A-B’s at A-level.
- Passionate, resourceful and calm under pressure
- Articulate with exceptional interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to build great relationships and communicate effectively at a range of levels.
- Flexibility to work out of hours with some international travel.
Salary: £25,000 - 28,000
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 - 28,000
- Consultant: Lils