A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and hard-working experienced Exhibitions Marketing Manager to join an expanding B2B exhibitions marketing team.
You’ll be working in a fast moving, challenging, target driven and sales focused environment. Focusing on two large exhibitions within Healthcare Technology and Public Sector Solutions.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Leadership and management of the growing marketing team
• Responsible for the strategic and tactical marketing plan
• Market mapping and audience planning
• Database analysis, segmentation and management
• Multi-channel marketing: This community is non-traditional- requires a multi-channel approach to engage with them
• Delivering the acquisition, retention and sales email marketing campaigns and acquisition and conversion campaign for attendees
• Managing relationships with internal and external suppliers and partners (PR, design, print, telemarketing, delegate acquisition teams etc.)
• Overseeing the exhibitor, partner and speaker marketing plans to ensure stakeholder ROI
• Ownership of the registration process for all technology exhibitions
• Market and event analysis – seeking continuous improvement and growth opportunities
• You will have a marketing qualification and/or at least 5 years’ experience in a marketing management role
• Experience in briefing design and managing an event's brand across all channels
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, digital advertising channels and social marketing
• You will have excellent copywriting and analytical skills
• Be target driven and goal orientated, highly organised, quick thinking and methodical
• Be willing to experiment and implement a variety of marketing techniques
• A track record of working with the full mix of marketing, digital media and communication channels
• Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of people management, development and retention.
Location: London, Victoria
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we sucessfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
- Location: London
- Salary: £40-50k dep on exp + benefits
- Consultant: Amely Simpson