A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and hard-working individual to join an expanding training course marketing team. Join the training division of the UKs leading supplier of events and training to the Public Sector. You will be involved in creating and implementing marketing plans to drive delegate acquisition across training courses both in the private and public sector.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent skills in email marketing, data segmentation and copy writing.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and leading the marketing campaigns for public-sector focused skills training courses (8-10 at any given time)
- Responsible for creating and leading the marketing strategies and campaigns for newly launched private sector skills training courses
- Responsible for delegate acquisition for allocated courses
- Writing marketing copy and creating email marketing campaigns
- Identifying data target markets for each course and creating the relevant data selections
- Suggesting social media avenues and making use of our social media platforms
- Using all available marketing channels to create imaginative campaigns to ensure training course targets are met
- Liaising with key stakeholders and potential delegates
- Analysing the overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Experience in a B2B email / digital marketing role, or a role within the events industry
- At least 18 months experience in a B2B marketing position
- Highly competent and efficient copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of email editors and delivery systems and marketing analysis tools
- Experience of creating multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Great team player with an ambitious and positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets and work under pressure
Great opportunity for a graduate with some proven B2B marketing experience to step into a senior Marketing Executive role. Great opportunity to develop skills.
Consultant: Amely Simpson
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we sucessfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
- Location: London
- Salary: £24-30k + benefits
- Consultant: Amely Simpson