A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and hard-working individual to join an expanding legal publication marketing team. The Marketing Executive will take ownership of and work on implementing marketing campaigns for a portfolio of high-value events across Europe, Asia and North America. The Marketing Executive will be supported by and report directly to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for meeting revenue and delegate targets with the view of improving KPIs year on year.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Own, develop and implement campaign planning for a portfolio of events
- Working with internal stakeholders, including the Head of Marketing, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure each event is properly represented, adhering to brand guidelines.
- Implementing promotional activity - email copy, email design, print, data, mailing and to manage and execute a multi-channel marketing campaign.
- Analysing past and current campaigns to optimise ROI and generate paid and free delegate registrations.
- Arranging relevant contra-deals with internal businesses and external suppliers to maximise conference exposure.
- Adhere to monthly budgets and ensure marketing costs are managed effectively.
- Update all online marketing material on both internal and external websites for events.
- A background in events marketing is an advantage
- Hands-on experience of online and offline direct marketing, preferably with a B2B product.
- Experience of handling and prioritising multiple projects and campaigns at the same time.
- Experience of collaborating to improve and develop new marketing methods that improve ROI and product awareness.
- Excellent written and spoken English, particularly copywriting and proofing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and execute direct marketing campaigns and then produce meaningful analysis, on which to base informed conclusions.
- Experience with marketing databases systems and good knowledge of HTML.
Location: Central London
Salary: £22K-£25K DOE, plus £2K bonus.
Consultant: Amely Simpson
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: London
- Salary: £22-25k + bonus + Benefits
- Consultant: Amely Simpson