A fast-growing event and talent development business to global blue-chip businesses seeks a driven, ambitious and resourceful individual to join their content team working to deliver a portfolio of B2B events. You will be responsible for content-driven event sessions to inspire, inform and educate senior-level leaders.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Interview, liaise and maintain relationships with senior executives from the world's largest and most innovative companies
- · Conduct research to develop a deep understanding of the way multinational companies operate and their key business priorities
- · Create programs for a portfolio of US and European events and develop online content including video podcast interviews
- · Recruit senior level speakers for live events and manage key relationships
- · Develop innovative ideas to improve the content and product to add value to the audience
- · Travel to Europe and the US to manage live events, meet the audience & facilitate discussions
- Educated to 2:1 degree or equivalent
- · Minimum 6 months’ work experience in a commercial B2B environment
- · Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to confidently communicate with people at senior-levels within an organisation.
- · Strong commercial awareness and acumen
- Intellectually rigorous and curious with the ability to make things happen
- Excellent drive and perseverance; willing to be challenged professionally.
- International travel to US & Europe required
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or a Conference Producer with 1 year + experience, who is commercially astute, hungry for information and passionate about business and technology.
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + excellent profit share
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: London
- Salary: £25-30k depending on experience plus generous profit share
- Consultant: faye