Global B2B market-leading events and exhibitions company is seeking an Operations Manager to lead a portfolio within the aviation industry.
The business operates in more than 20 countries and their knowledge attracts the right people and skills to create memorable experiences and bring thousands of like-minded people together to make human connections which allow businesses to grow.
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager, the Operations Manager will possess a good knowledge of global exhibition operations and develop great working relationships with contractors, suppliers, and venues. The ideal candidate will oversee several events and the total budget within an aviation portfolio, and be confident with international travel and liaising with clients from different cultural backgrounds!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the technical delivery & management of several events throughout the year
- Venue sourcing - liaison with contractors, suppliers, and exhibitors for floor plans and signage etc
- Operational budget management for all allocated events
- Health and Safety Management – writing risk and fire assessments for shows
- Post event reporting and analysis
- Demonstrable experience as an Operations Manager within international large scale exhibitions
- Proven budget planning, control and management skills
- Customer focused at all times – for internal show teams, as well as external clients and contractors
- Confident team player with a creative and innovative approach
- Highly organized, self-motivated and energetic individual with confident negotiation and strong decision-making skills.
- Hold a current IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reward getaway
Contact Lils - email@example.com
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £40,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood