Award winning and global top 20 exhibition organiser based in Twickenham is seeking a Head of Marketing with an appetite for creativity to push and grow a portfolio of events.
The company run 700 events worldwide throughout 17 countries and have an outstanding network of venues which help provide life-changing experiences for clients and businesses. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Head of Marketing will be a collaborative and confident leader who can inspire a team to deliver innovative and engaging marketing campaigns in a multi stakeholder environment. The main focus of the role is to plan and implement activities across all digital channels including content creation to create a successful series of exhibitions.
The organisation encourage and praise entrepreneurial spirit, and are looking for a Head of Marketing with a strong work ethic and extensive experience in exhibitions. You’ll be responsible for leading and managing a small team who’ll liaise with internal departments like delegate and sponsorship sales and operations.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define and implement the overall marketing strategy for a portfolio of events across multiple channels including CRM, Website, PPC, and SEO
- Manage the full marketing budget and provide financial forecasting and reports on ROI
- Be innovative and creative with bringing new ideas and methods to marketing the portfolio of events
- Recruit and develop a team of motivated and engaged marketers
- Regularly review campaign analysis and provide detailed tracking reports on response rates and ROI
- Formal marketing qualification and/or degree level educated
- Proven track record of delivering successful digital campaigns in a B2B environment with exposure to exhibition marketing
- Expert understanding of marketing principles including SEO, PPC and CRM
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team of marketers
- Commercially aware and results orientated with an appetite for creativity
+ Some international travel required
- 24 days holiday per annum
- Early finish and dress down Fridays
- Healthy eating initiative
contact Amely - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Twickenham
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + 20% bonus
- Consultant: Amely