World-wide federation who specialize in cross-border insolvency policies is seeking an Event Manager to take ownership of seminars and events across the globe!
The organisation research international insolvency and credit issues and assist its members by providing a forum to exchange knowledge and learn from the experiences of other countries. Supporting the Head of Seminars, the International Seminar Manager will not only manage the pre and post event logistics, but also manage relationships with stakeholders, members, venues and suppliers all over the world. You’ll act as an ambassador for the company and forge solid long-term relationships.
The team’s mission is to encourage greater international co-operation and communication within the insolvency sector, by developing internationally accepted legislation and guidelines and highlighting this through conferences and publications.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage all logistics for a portfolio of international seminars and events including seminar venue sourcing, AV requirements etc.
- Budget management – develop a seminar budget and process payments and invoices
- Stakeholder & Relationship Management – Act as an ambassador for the organisation and maintain diplomacy and build solid long-term relationships
- Maintain seminar databases and reporting
- Assist with the production of seminar marketing materials
- Follow up with delegates post seminar for feedback and areas of improvement
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Solid international event management experience in a commercial B2B environment
- Confident, diplomatic, and comfortable with liaising with senior level executives
- An excellent communicator with a professional phone manner
- Independent and able to work autonomously
- Knowledge of the insolvency sector profession would be advantageous
- Multi-lingual and culturally sensitive
- Happy to travel and work internationally – 5 times a year, spending a week away each time
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils