Dynamic digital media and B2B events company is looking for a determined and commercially savvy Conference Producer to join the team based in Central London.
Working across two key brands, events are held across the world with a focus on the transport sector, in particular rail which is in the midst of an exciting revolution with technology playing a major part! Strong growth and expansion will give the Conference Producer a lot of responsibility quickly and an opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced environment where you’ll take ownership from day one.
The ideal candidate may already be working as a Conference Producer and be looking for the next step. You’ll have strong commercial awareness and an inquiring mind with the ability to get excited about a niche subject! As a Conference Producer in a small team you’ll need to have excellent communication skills both verbally and written and be a proactive team player. Every team member has a big impact so you will need to be a team player, with the ability to communicate effectively.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Responsible for producing a minimum of 3 conferences annually, including one launch event:
- Researching relevant content, speakers, and organisations
- Conducting in-depth research calls with senior industry executives, securing advisory boards
- Identifying cutting edge, technical content
- Write detailed, commercially successful agendas which reflect industry trends
- Securing speakers as well as securing media partners and association support
- Prepare marketing copy including brochures, emails and post-show reports, working closely with the sales and marketing teams
- Attend events on-site
- Proven conference production experience, a minimum of 12 months B2B experience
- Graduate (2.1 & above)
- Excellent research skills with a commercial mind-set
- Impeccable writing ability including proofreading, grammar, and punctuation
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- 100% fluent in written English
This is a great role for a bright, commercially aware Conference Producer where you can make a huge impact on a small business in a niche sector. Apply now!
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £30,000 + profit share and benefits
- Consultant: Nisha