Market leading insurance news and publishing brand is seeking a forward-thinking Events Executive to assist on a global portfolio of events, conferences, awards, and roundtables.
The insurance news organisation is one of the best-connected publishers in the world and requires a creative Events Executive to support on a portfolio of events around the world mainly in New York and London!
Reporting to the Events Operations Manager, you’ll assist with the end to end operations of events and provide immaculate attention to detail and excellent customer service.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist with the end to end operations of events
- Deliver a high level of customer service to both sponsors and delegates
- Work towards key deadlines and effectively project manage events
- Liaise with marketing and sponsorship sales teams to attract delegates to events and conferences
- Create project plans for bespoke client projects
- Help develop a culture of innovation and continually strive to improve sponsor and delegate experience
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Solid customer service or event management experience in a commercial B2B environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and innovative mindset
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and keep to deadlines
- International travel to New York and Monte Carlo!
- Private health & travel insurance
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £24,000 + £2k OTE
- Consultant: Lils