Leading provider of Marcomms sector conferences in the UK who pride themselves on quality are seeking experienced Marketing Executives looking for the next step up in their career!
Join this highly-dedicated team of conference professionals as a Marketing Executive and create an experience that is different to the norm. Our client rejects the ‘churn and burn’ mentality and will strive to engage with you on a personal level to develop your marketing skillset! The conferences range from social media, to digital marketing, to food and drink, to retail, to finance, to advertising, to charities, to PR and many more exciting and varied industries and topic areas – you will never be bored or stuck in the same old industry!
You'll need to be a real go getter with a great entrepreneurial spirit and at least 2-3 years’ commercial B2B event marketing experience and ready to go the extra mile. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join this fun, friendly and warm team and drive their career forward. The client want a self-starter who can make their mark through new ideas and innovation, even from your first day!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Writing and designing email campaigns
- Social media marketing
- Conference website management
- Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face
- Assisting speakers, sponsors & delegates at conferences
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in all campaign management
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ commercial B2B event marketing experience
- High 2:1 degree or above from a top university
- A-Levels - A & B grades minimum
- Creative and innovative mindset
- A positive, can-do attitude is an absolute must!
- 25 day’s holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme
Contact Amely - email@example.com
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Amely