Market-leading Conference company are looking for a bright, articulate graduate to join the Conference Production Team!
Be responsible for the creation of the event from the very beginning! As a Graduate Conference Producer you’ll need exceptional research skills, commercial acumen, and a confident telephone manner along with a professional face-to-face approach. In this graduate position you will be the creative mind of the conference and will be in charge of shaping the agenda and speaker line-up. The perfect candidate will possess impeccable English grammar and creative writing skills to create programmes and agendas.
Join this fun and exciting team, where everyone counts, and everyone’s say is important. Innovation and fresh ideas are more than welcome - even on your first day! The organisation wants ambitious individuals who are ready to make their mark, and contribute to the success and quality of a wide range of industries and topics.
- In-depth telephone/desk research into target markets
- Influencing and recruiting speakers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Speaker liaison
- Creating databases
- Copywriting for sales-orientated agendas and marketing campaigns
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Minimum 6 months’ relevant work experience
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed
- A pro-active, positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent eye for detail and experience in proofreading
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Location: London
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 / Annum
- Consultant: faye