Leading provider of business intelligence for the Legal and IP market is seeking a Conference Producer to join the talented team hosting over 100 events globally!
Working on events in the legal/ IP sector, you will be responsible for producing research driven and commercially viable B2B conferences. The ideal candidate will have at least one-years’ Conference Production experience and will produce a range of events within IP and trademark law working with senior lawyers and legal counsels.
Reporting to the Senior Conference & Events Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent and articulate Conference Producer to extend their knowledge base in commercial events. The role is within a fast-paced environment and the individual must be well organised and willing to travel internationally when required.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Market research and programme production – be responsible for the development and implementation of the conference/event programme
- Speaker acquisition and management - build and manage relationships with key industry figures
- Event management - travel internationally to be onsite and support the operations team
- Team briefing - work closely with marketing, business development and delegate sales to ensure content is delivered effectively
- Post analysis – regularly review conference and event agendas and assess revenue streams and feedback
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (2.1 and above)
- Minimum one-year experience of conference production in a B2B environment
- Be a thorough researcher who can get to grips with complex topics easily
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills to converse with senior stakeholders
- Speaker recruitment experience and a confident telephone manner
- Writing experience and the ability to creatively brainstorm
+ Previous experience with legal related B2B events is desirable
+ Regular international travel
- Flexible work hours
- Regular social events!
- Open plan offices
- Location: Central London
- Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus scheme DOE
- Consultant: Faye