Fast-paced B2B media and events company in the heart of buzzy Old street is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Events Executive!
The Event Executive role is with a B2B content networking business who connect and influence senior decision makers. The organisation want a proactive and positive individual with a minimum of 12 months commercial events experience!
Reporting to the Event Manager, you’ll be responsible for the operational support on a range of events including awards, conferences and festivals that at are delivered on time, on budget, and to an exceptional standard.
As an Events Executive it’s also important to build strong relationships with key stakeholders to help achieve company goals and objectives.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Operational management of several client events from conception to completion including roundtables, dinners and receptions
- Provide operational support to the Event Manager on a range of events including awards, conferences and festivals
- Build strong relationships with key suppliers and negotiate for best value
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders including clients and sponsors to convey key information and strategy
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Minimum 1 years’ commercial B2B event experience
- Experience of managing relationships with sponsors/clients and delivery of their requirements
- Budget management experience, exceptional analytical skills and reporting
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to combat complex event logistics
- A confident communicator who excels with verbal and written English
- 25 days annual holiday leave
- Medical and Dental insurance for you and your family!
- Tax effective Childcare vouchers
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £24,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils