Market leading intelligence company for the global infrastructure market, part of a FTSE 250 international business is seeking an experienced Conference Producer to deliver a portfolio of international conference programmes.
If you are an experienced Conference Producer looking to work in an international environment with a strong focus on product, where you attend face-to-face research meetings to research your agenda and really develop your events, then this could be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will be confident, proactive, and comfortable with face to face meetings. You must be able to drive relationships and build compelling agendas. Reporting to the General Manager, the Conference Producer will be responsible for 5- 7 commercial and profitable conference programmes annually, delivering the highest benefits to attendees.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Deliver up to 7 innovative, engaging, interactive and varied programmes which focus on delivering value and ensure commercial success and growth of events
- Undertake research & analysis via the internet, telephone, and face to face meetings to identify new themes and topics which are commercially viable and shape the conference agenda
- Source and secure leading industry speakers
- Build strong relationships with key market players to secure high level sponsorship
- Write commercial and compelling conference programmes and marketing collateral
- Gain post event feedback and regularly review programmes development and strategy with the General Manager for overall improvement
- Educated to 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Conference Producer in a commercial B2B environment
- Analytical minded with an innovative and creative flair
- Confident and proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong research ability via the telephone and face to face
+ Spanish speaker desirable!
+ Some international travel is required
- Corporate Medical Scheme
- Company travel insurance
- Season Ticket Loan & Company Pension Scheme
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye