Fast-paced B2B media and events company in the heart of Old Street is seeking a creative and results-orientated Events Marketing Manager!
Reporting to the Group Events Director, the Events Marketing Manager will lead a unique and diverse marketing team to grow key products and identify revenue and growth opportunities.
The candidate will have a clear understanding of the commercial business practices that underpin conferences and awards and be committed to a career in B2B events marketing. The Events Marketing Manager will inspire and motivate a team and be knowledgeable in social media marketing, data segmentation, marketing automation, and sales CRM.
The company offer a comprehensive range of competitive employee benefits to all staff, providing opportunities for you to select what is most appropriate for your personal situation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To own and lead the strategic marketing planning for a portfolio of events, and ensure growth by delivering results against strategic KPIs
- Develop highly innovative, engaging and responsive marketing campaigns
- Ensure all marketing and telesales activity and results are tracked and measured and analysed with current and past performance
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to ensure sales, production, and logistics teams are fully aligned with objectives
- Regularly report on past, current & projected performance against target KPIs
- Take responsibility for event marketing investments and ensure maximum ROI across the portfolio whilst managing overall costs
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B events marketing with a clear and demonstrable understanding of direct-marketing principles
- Social media marketing and campaign management to engage customers and influence conversion through tools (Sprout, Hootsuite or similar)
- Content led marketing is essential and a demonstrable understanding of Google analytics/adwords, PPC and LinkedIn
- Excellent communication skills to develop and maintain strong personal relationships with team members and external stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of key marketing KPIs and analytical marketing metrics to apply to improve strategy
- Effective manager and marketing leader - able to inspire and motivate a team
25 days annual holiday entitlement
Medical and Dental insurance for yourself and family
Tax effective childcare vouchers
- Location: Central London
- Salary: Competitive base salary!
- Consultant: Faye