International events business part of the FTSE 250 is seeking a Conference Producer with experience in large scale conferences looking to step up into a more senior role and deliver a portfolio within the commodities sector.
The global media organisation provide real-time commodity information and are looking for a Senior Conference Producer to work on 4-6 events annually across the globe; and provide innovative formats, topical content, industry leading speakers, and financial success. This is an ideal opportunity for a Conference Producer with 2 years’ experience looking to take the step up and become a senior member of a production team.
The role will consist of putting together commercially successful and content driven large scale events. However, the successful candidate will also have a strategic mindset to research and identify new event launch opportunities in the commodities sector.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Strategic mindset – mapping the selling relationships and content drivers within the industry with a view to launch new formats
- The ability to discuss how you have introduced new ideas and formats to expand an event
- Leadership and project management – the ability to bring the team together and oversee delivery of the event
- Mentor and develop new members of the team on best practice for Conference Production
- An outgoing, presentable and professional leader to represent the company and the brand at events
- Develop and leverage relationships for commercial gain – either directly monetised or to support the launch of new events
- Educated to 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 year’s solid commercial B2B Conference Production experience
- Proven experience in delivering large scale events is essential
- Previous sponsorship/delegate sales experience is desirable
- Demonstrable Budget Management experience is desirable
+ International travel required!
- Travel and medical insurance
- 25 days holiday entitlement after 2 years
- Location: Central London
- Salary: Up to £30,000 with OTE of + £10k
- Consultant: Faye