A global innovation foundation is seeking an extremely enthusiastic Events Coordinator to assist on a portfolio of conferences, TED style talks, roundtables and workshops!
The commercially run innovation charity spark and shape new ideas that improve how the world works for everyone and tackle the big challenges of our time. Working within the Communications team the Events Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, communication and delivery of a portfolio of large-scale events that impact and reach targeted audiences.
The ideal candidate will be a natural communicator with demonstrable experience in planning and delivering successful events and is passionate about all things digital!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the venue team and external suppliers on all set-up and delivery requirements
- Contribute to the creation and ideas generation for events
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate written event briefing packs for speakers, staff and suppliers
- Manage and coordinate relationships with stakeholders for potential events and assist with marketing timelines and deadlines
- Work on all aspects of the events production, administration and budget reconciliation
- Evaluate and monitor overall content and event organisation performance to ensure continuous improvement
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Minimum of 2 years’ commercial B2B experience in large-scale events
- Successful track record of creating, project managing and delivering a range of events of varying scale and scope
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a clear writing style
- Demonstrable experience of procuring, negotiating with, and managing internal and external suppliers and sponsors
- Excellent event coordination skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with conflicting demands
+ Experience of working as part of a team delivering large scale public events is desirable
- Flexible starting and finishing times
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum plus Bank holidays!
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils