Experienced Conference Marketing Manager sought by independent conference organiser, with a solid track record of within the ports, planning, rail, education and media sectors, operating as part of a wider integrated communications consultancy.
The organisation is a multi-channel PR, marketing, events, and media organisation based in Central London who focus on building long-term client relationships. Reporting to the Head of Conferences, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the marketing and growth strategy for a series of conferences and events that met and exceed divisional targets.
The role also includes responsibility for tracking, analysing and reporting on campaign performance and plays a lead role in shaping the strategy for both delegate acquisition and lead generation for sponsorship sales.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement bespoke marketing campaigns and strategies through email marketing, SEO, PPC, social media, content, and CRM to hit event revenue targets for all conferences
- Build partnerships with quality media outlets to ensure maximum exposure for the brand
- Line management of a Marketing Assistant
- Be responsible for the marketing budget for each event and reporting on ROI
- Work with the sponsorship sales and creative team to ensure all marketing materials are of the highest design quality
- Proactively track, analyse and report on campaign performance, and conduct post-event analysis reports
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in marketing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in conference marketing
- Marketing strategy development including social media and content marketing campaigns
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- People management experience and the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye