Innovative and energetic publishing and events business based in South West London is seeking a Senior Conference Producer to join the thriving team who specialize in the legal sector.
Established in 2006, this company brings the legal business services community together online through their website, events, publications and social media channels. This is a career developing role for an Experienced Conference Producer who is commercially savvy, ambitious, team-focused and looking for a step up in a growing SME media business.
The organisation wants this role to develop into a Head of Events position and work on strategic development of new media brands events. Firstly, the aim is to develop and deliver some key events including mini-conferences and client-led roundtables and eventually expand the team and portfolio.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Oversee the development and delivery of a mix of conferences, events, roundtables, programmes, and other special events
- Work on the strategic development of new media brands and events
- Work with the Creative Director to expand the briefing portfolio to include an international summit-style event
- Be the Conferences lead and line manage a small team
- Total budget management
- Deliver on profitability targets for the total portfolio of media and events
- Extensive B2B conference production experience including - content generation, topic research, and agenda creation
- Excellent research skills with the ability to identify key topics and evaluate commercially viable programmes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders at all levels including internal sponsorship sales, marketing, and logistics teams
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation, with the ability to identify and research new market opportunities
- You’ll have a strong work ethic and be a real team player
+ Must be willing and able to commute daily to Mortlake
- 25 days holidays per annum
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Membership to gym provided in the building
- Location: South West London
- Salary: £43,000 - £47,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye