Market leading Insurance news and publishing brand is seeking a Conference Production Manager to lead on a global portfolio of events, including conferences, awards, membership clubs and bespoke roundtables.
As Conference Production Manager you will research and develop commercially viable events for the global insurance market. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to take a step up into line management as you will be responsible for managing a Conference Producer.
Reporting to the Head of Events & Marketing, the Conference Production Manager will work closely with senior-level executives and industry leaders to ensure the conference team produces the best events in the market.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Research cutting-edge topics and set agendas for conferences and assess their commercial viability
- Manage and mentor a junior Conference Producer
- Liaise with senior executives in the industry to facilitate and execute thought-provoking and polished conferences
- Recruit high-level speakers and develop strong relationships within the industry
- Collaborate and develop business plans for sales, marketing and logistics teams
- Gain feedback from sponsors, speakers and delegates for post event analysis
- Excellent academic credentials
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Conference Producer in a commercial B2B environment
- A talented leader of people - experience managing and leading teams to ensure they are motivated and engaged
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking ability
- Experience of managing budgets
- 22 days holiday per annum rising yearly!
- Private health & travel insurance
- Bonus targets paid quarterly
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £32,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye