Specialist events business focusing on timely and relevant content to government agenda is seeking a Conference Producer to research and develop events, conferences, forums, and workshops.
Join this small but growing independent business responsible for organising politically neutral conferences, seminars and roundtables providing a platform for discussion on key issues. Reporting to the Product Manager, the Conference Producer will research and produce commercially viable events for delegates across public, private, and voluntary sectors.
The role also involves developing marketing and sponsorship briefs and overseeing the speaker’s budget. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 1 years’ experience as a Conference Producer in a commercial B2B environment.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design and write Conference and event programmes including face to face, desk, and in-depth telephone research to ensure viable agendas
- Research and select senior-level speakers
- On-going industry research to identify key trends, competitor events, new topics and alternative revenue streams
- Collaboration with marketing, sponsorship sales, and logistics teams to ensure commercial success
- Communicate key conference and event updates to the wider team and senior management
- Liaise with speakers in the lead up to events including post event feedback and analysis
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Conference Producer in a commercial B2B environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent analytical research skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills to acquire senior speakers
- Creative flair and the ability to identify key themes
- Project management experience and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of the public sector and UK policy environment would be advantageous
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £24,000 - £29,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye