Exciting opportunity for a commercially savvy, creative, and lively Content Producer to help drive the growth of flagship conferences in the UK, Middle East, East Africa, Europe and Asia.
The Global Events Content Producer will be responsible for researching and producing a wide range of events, conferences, and forums. Reporting to the Director of Global Events, you’ll help shape opinion to stay ahead of the curve and deliver top quality agendas that maintain the company’s reputation for excellence.
The ideal candidate will be a perfectionist when it comes to the products created, that exceed customer expectation and meet financial targets and performance measures. Join a dynamic organisation with lots of team spirit, that encourage forward-thinking and inspiring individuals!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Conference Production - Be the lead producer for flagship conferences and research and develop programmes for a wide range of events
- Speaker management - Liaison in the lead-up to and on the day of the event
- Sponsor relationship management - Liaise with the sponsor to develop cutting edge programme content and programmes
- Marketing campaigns - Identify target audiences and work with the marketing team to develop effective campaigns via social media and promotional material
- Product development – Look for further opportunities to develop new and innovative products in line with the strategic plan and budget
- Strong production experience and an innovative content strategist
- An accomplished networker who can develop relationships and be the public face of the organisation
- Intellectually rigorous and curious with the ability to make things happen
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
- A team player adept at working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Private health scheme including dependents!
- Season ticket loan
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye