Innovative and energetic publishing and events business based in South West London is seeking a Senior Events Coordinator to join the thriving team who specialize in the legal sector!
Established in 2006, this company brings the legal business services community together online through their website, events, publications and social media channels.
The Senior Event Coordinator will report to the Content Director and Senior Conference Producers. You’ll be responsible for the successful operational delivery of four day-long B2B delegate conferences and micro-events!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify and source suitable venues for conferences/events and liaise with the sponsors and speakers to ensure a high level of communication
- Preparation and delivery of all event materials including signage, delegate badges, feedback forms, sign-in sheets etc
- Create a professional and smooth on-site environment for all participants on the day
- Collate delegate and sponsor feedback for post-event analysis
- Assist in marketing and promotional activity including delegate packs, brochures, copywriting, and updating social media channels
- Data management including the use of Salesforce CRM
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ commercial B2B event experience
- Excellent communication skills – Confident in negotiating business relationships with clients, sponsors, venues and contractors
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to combat complex event logistics
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and maintain a customer-focused approach
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- 25 days holidays per annum
- Membership to gym
- Early finish Friday (4pm finish on pay days in May to September)
- Location: South West London
- Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils