An innovative company with a busy schedule of Policy and Government events, are looking for an exceptionally bright, independent and confident Event Coordinator.
Our client focus on open and transparent events with no political affiliations. Current and timely events portfolio, they pride themselves in delivering thought-provoking content relevant to the government agenda and challenges of today and tomorrow.
The main objective of the role is the successfully manage the logistics for all conferences and events. To ensure the smooth running of events, to budget, resulting in excellent delegate feedback and customer retention.
- Venue liaison, and onsite event management. Coordinating the logistics. Responsibility of signage and branding. On the day event management, including both delegate and venue management. Liaising with the Conference Producer who manage speakers on the day.
- Speaker Liaison. Ensuring all delegate packs are complete and accurate. Managing sponsor and partner logs and biographies in the packs. Supplying all delegate materials to the venue.
- Exhibition and Sponsor Liaison. Organising branding and signage. Managing logistical arrangements for sponsors and exhibitors.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management. Liaison with speakers, venues, suppliers, delegates and sponsors. Internal stakeholder management, regular meetings with wider team – effective communication with production, marketing sponsorship and administration.
- Accurate and meticulous. Exceptional attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision under pressure, whilst always working to a high standard.
- Flexibility to cope with several jobs simultaneously and to strict deadlines.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and customer service skills. Someone who communicates effectively across all levels.
- Excellent IT skills and project management skills.
- Enthusiastic. Positive. Team player. Someone who takes pride in their events.
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils