Leading influential UK business-focused organisation is seeking an experienced and progressive Events Marketing Manager to develop and shape new marketing plans and strategies!
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Development and Corporate Events, the Events Marketing Manager is a fixed term contract – perm role with an immediate start. You’ll work closely with a variety of stakeholders and be responsible for the marketing efforts for key commercial events, including the company’s flagship show – a real industry headliner!
You will develop best practice marketing plans that play a leading role in shaping the broader events marketing strategy, working with a variety of colleagues to develop the very best experience for your events audience.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead on the marketing planning and delivery of corporate commercial events and conferences
- Drive the adoption of new marketing methods and technologies for best practice
- Manage marketing plans and budgets for your projects and provide clear event briefs, goals and responsibilities for colleagues
- Write compelling copy for all promotional materials and coordinate marketing collateral
- Build and manage highly targeted events marketing lists via CRM systems with attention to detail
- Track the success of the marketing efforts and report on key statistics and customer feedback
- Minimum of 3 years’ strong experience in marketing management of B2B events and large conferences
- Solid understand of end to end marketing fundamentals including CRM, email, web and social
- Commercially-minded, with budget management skills
- Email marketing experience – must be comfortable with HTML and the data management
- Experience managing complex stakeholders, such as senior execs and sponsors
- First rate communication skills; clear and concise with a great copywriting ability
• Marketing automation – using tools such as Eloqua is desirable!
- Free healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers and flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave + 3 days extra at Christmas!
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye