Take full ownership for the start to finish logistics for an international series of events held globally across 4 event brands as a Senior Operations Manager!
Oversee the portfolio of trading events as a Senior Operations Manager and analyse and develop a best practice strategy that can be consistently applied across the portfolio. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you’ll be responsible for the total on-site project management along with mentoring new starters to ensure the smooth running of the event!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Confident and professional communication skills that exceed the needs of Sponsors, Speakers, Delegates, and Suppliers
- Liaising with event stakeholders to ensure materials are received on time
- Create a professional creative onsite environment including processes, systems as well as the visual aspect
- Budgetary control - forecasting, invoicing, cost-cutting
- Use best practice methods to project mange your events on-site and ensure a smooth running of the event
- Minimum 2 years’ commercial B2B event experience
- Extremely organised – Able to multi-task and work on multiple events at once and meet key deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – Confident in negotiating business relationships with clients, sponsors, venues and contractors
- Highly numerate – invoicing, budgets (including multi-currency events)
- IT skills – Salesforce (beneficial)
- Aptitude and flexibility to travel internationally (including weekend travel when required)
+ International experience and foreign language skills are an advantage!
- Corporate Medical Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted membership at Fitness First
- Location: Central London
- Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE + performance related bonus
- Consultant: Lils