Amazing opportunity for an Events Marketing Executive with experience in campaign marketing to dive into all aspects of B2B marketing and develop a career with a leading healthcare organisation!
The leading information provider for the UK’s healthcare sector is looking for a Marketing Executive to come on board. Serving the English healthcare’s community, this progressive B2B company are innovators, adopting new technologies and embracing the digital environment! Reporting to the Head of Events Marketing, you’ll be expected to step up to the plate and deliver integrated event marketing campaigns for world-class events, and to support other event campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be looking for the next step up in their career. As part of this role is centred around continuing professional development by undertaking relevant training and courses to enhance your marketing skillset.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Execute B2B marketing campaigns for all relevant online and offline channels including: email, social, website, PPC, SEO
- Build and research relevant marketing lists using internal databases
- Create content and programmes and execute this via marketing automation systems and social media channels
- Develop briefs and copywriting materials
- Undertake campaign analysis & reporting
- 2:1 BA degree educated or above
- 2 years campaign B2B events marketing experience is essential
- A solid understand of digital marketing platforms and software including email, PPC, social and analytical tools
- Excellent communication skills and able to develop and maintain strong personal relationships with team members and external stakeholders
- Analytical and data focussed
- Highly organised, creative and innovative by implementing new marketing solutions
- Lively, social team!
- £1000 medical financial support eg eye care, physio etc
- Reduced gym membership
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils