Award-winning international media and events business servicing the global financial and investment market is seeking a Senior Conference Producer to take responsibility for a global portfolio of events within the private debt portfolio.
Grow and develop a portfolio of EMEA private debt conferences for a premium market leader in the global financial sector. Reporting to the Head of EMEA conferences, the Senior Conference Producer will be a self-starter who can work autonomously to make a significant contribution to the growth of the global conferences business.
Working with a collaborative small team of producers you’ll deliver premium content and networking opportunities at events that attract up to 1500 senior financial executives across three different industries. Be a part of a flexible work environment where trust is key in building successful and ground-breaking agendas!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Take ownership and responsibility for the delivery of a portfolio of 3-4 events annually
- Develop and implement compelling agendas for debt events
- Recruit high level industry speakers
- Work closely with sponsorship sales and build strong relationships
- Oversee the accounts and budget for each event within the portfolio
- Research and validate new ideas to grow and develop the portfolio
- Experience in producing and delivering commercial event programmes and conferences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to successfully build relationships and network with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation, with the ability to identify and research new market opportunities
- Commercially astute and entrepreneurial, with an interest in finance is a must!
- You’ll have a strong work ethic and be a real team player
+ Regular overseas travel!
- 25 days’ holiday per annum + option to buy or sell 3 days!
- Childcare vouchers
- Location: Central London
- Salary: to £40,000
- Consultant: Faye