Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and exciting media business as a Graduate Conference Producer? Researching the content for conferences across a variety of sectors throughout the UK, Europe, and Asia!
As a Graduate Conference Producer, you’ll be given a demanding role from the outset with a high degree of autonomy to write and deliver Conference programmes.
Established and professional Media business based in Central London, with over 25 years of providing high quality, strategic events and communications is looking to hire an exceptional graduate to join the team. If you want to be intellectually stimulated and constantly challenged, while working in a friendly work environment with on-going training and development, conference production could be the role for you!
Working across the Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, and Transport sectors – you’ll be responsible for your own conferences from day one. The role of a Graduate Conference Producer involves both desk-based research (reading press and newspapers) and telephone research with industry specialists to identify and highlight pressing commercial issues. The organisation has a long-term vision to run more events in different geographic locations, and the role will give you the opportunity to develop your research, analysis and communication skills within this rapidly expanding team.
- Researching and analysing industries to identify commercial drivers and topics
- Writing creative conference agendas that attract top speakers
- Identifying and inviting leading industry executives as speakers
- Building relationships and industry knowledge for long term development of conferences
- Project management: working closely with internal teams such as marketing, sales and event management
- Outstanding academic record – minimum 2:1 honours degree from a top 20 university and AAB at A-level (or equivalent)
- Strong commercial acumen with brilliant research and analytical ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Energetic, self-motivated and innovated individual willing to learn
- Friendly office, open plan, great location.
- Friday drinks!
Salary: £24,000 + Bonus (OTE ~ £27K)
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £24,000 + Bonus (OTE ~ £27K)
- Consultant: Faye