Fast-paced B2B Media and events company is seeking an experienced Conference Producer to deliver industry leading commercial conferences within the construction, engineering and transport sectors.
The Conference Producer will work with trusted industry brands across the construction and engineering sectors and will be responsible for identifying and producing innovative and cutting-edge conference programmes. Autonomous role where you will be expected to management your own time to deliver content for a highly reputable portfolio of events.
As an experienced conference producer, you will be working on a mix of repeat events and launch events. As you progress there’s the opportunity to work on more events, including different formats like Awards and Festivals.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct phone-based research with industry figures to determine topics, themes, format, and speakers
- Invite and confirm high-level industry speakers
- Write commercially viable conference programs
- Work closely with the sponsorship sales team and internal stakeholders to ensure deadlines and revenue targets are met
- Leverage existing contacts and relationships in the industry to produce relevant content on key issues
- Minimum 1 year’s commercial conference production experience
- Proven research and analytical skills to identifying new topics
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial minded with a high level of commercial awareness
- Results orientated with an eye for detail
- Open-plan, modern offices!
- Medical and dental insurance
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 depending on experience
- Location: London
- Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye