Attention Engineers! An independent Conference company specializing in the Energy sector is searching for a bright engineering graduate.
As a Conference Producer you will be delivering high quality technical conferences for the smart grid engineering community. We want a graduate engineer to join their small team to help break new ground and inspire change. This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven and ambitious engineering graduate to do something different, working in a people orientated business.
Conference Producers need to be able to grasp complex topics quickly through researching and developing compelling content for conference programmes. First class communication skills are a must. You will also liaise with the wider conference team including marketing, sales and logistics to ensure smooth delivery of an event.
- Conduct market research via in-depth interviews to identify trends and translate these into commercially viable conference programmes
- Copy writing in a variety of styles ranging from technical content and reports to persuasive marketing and sales copy
- Identify and secure high-level engineering speakers for onsite delivery
- Deliver on time and on budget event/conference programmes
- Engage and manage relationships with key speakers, sponsors, and all stakeholders to develop long term partnerships and opportunities
- 2:1 degree or higher in an Engineering related field
- Minimum of 3 months in an internship or commercial business environment
- Strong intellect and analytical ability with a creative mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders at all levels
- An enthusiastic researcher who can think on their feet
- Excellent career progression and great earning potential!
- Training and ongoing support
- Some international travel
Location: Central London
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 + profit share
- Location: London
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye