Well-established conference company with over 25 years’ experience is looking for a talented and confident Events Coordinator. This diverse role requires someone with outstanding organisation skills who is ready to take the next step in their events career and gain international exposure!
As the Events Coordinator for this dynamic and exciting media business you’ll need to be a quick learner who can hit the ground running. The responsibilities for the position include the overall pre, on-site, and post logistics and operations for 12-16 events per year for up to 400 delegates.
Working across a variety of sectors the Events Coordinator will plan and execute venue sourcing, speaker acquisition, supplier management, and liaise with sponsors with the aim of building lasting relationships.
- All elements of speaker acquisition, liaison, and delivery
- Management of all suppliers onsite (venues, caterers, florists, AV suppliers etc)
- Negotiation and liaison with key suppliers and the venue
- Manage the implementation of all sponsorship packages
- Build strong rapport with sponsorship clients throughout the run up to the event on the day
- Minimum 2:1 degree educated
- 1 years’ experience in a commercial or B2B events environment
- Extreme attention to detail with a high level of organisation
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- International travel opportunities and performance bonuses up to £1,500!
- Full training and development will be provided to the right candidate
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils