Unique opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Marketing Executive to join a passionate team, within the leading international events organiser for the energy industry. The company require a highly motivated individual with creativity and excellent problem-solving skills to deliver a large-scale international conference & exhibition in China.
The role of Event Marketing Executive will be challenging, varied and exciting, presenting an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience working on a high-profile, global event.
The role is a Fixed Term Contract until May 2019 and requires a very organised individual with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure. Creativity and problem solving will be key to coming up with ideas on how to reach new markets for the event and expand the businesses reach.
Event Marketing Executive - key responsibilities:
- Produce high quality, accurate, innovative and tailored marketing materials
- Assisting with all PR activities, including writing and distributing press releases
- To manage the delivery of all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, e-newsletters, websites, event stands and promotional gifts
- To research, evaluate, negotiate and develop good relationships with media partners
- Social media campaigns – maintaining, managing and assisting with the strategy
- Budget management
- On-site management of all media partners – event to be held in China April 19
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably in events but not essential
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin are essential
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (both writing and verbal)
- Build develop and nurture strong relationships with stakeholders
- Be prepared to travel internationally as required
Salary: £26,000 / Annum
- Location: London
- Salary: £26,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils